Aff

Meet hot couples who are looking to add some spice to their love life with a threesome sex encounter. Mff , Mfm threesome sex , group sex and gangbangs. Aff has something for everyone and more. Chat in chatrooms with members, join and see members live on cam including couples . You might get lucky and see a hot couple looking for a threesome who live near you. Aff , Adult Friend Finder has the best in Mff and Mfm seeking couples. There are members in every state and country, all ages and races as well.Sign up is free but the best membership is the gold with access to all features. You can test drive it free and check out all the great things Adult Friend Finder has to offer click here

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Hot Threeway Swinger Sex


Hot Swinger Sex


Me and my girlfriend were just talking about a threeway for a long time. I wanted to see her with another girl licking pussy and squirting. I also had fantasies about her doing it with a big fat stretch her pussy cock. Nothing much ever came of telling her these fantasies. That is until a couple of weeks ago.
We were on the couch watching the Sunday football game. It was a lovely quiet afternoon when the doorbell rang.
"Can you get it?" Sue asked with a curious expression on her face.
I went to the door and opened it. It was this buxom blonde with a knockout figure in a sweater dress.
"Hi, are you John" she said.
"I am" I answered firm but curious.
She stepped inside and said this is for you and pulled the dress over her head and started squeezing her boobs. Sue appeared in a g-string.
"Close the door, boy" she demanded.
I pulled off my pants as Barbara unbuttoned my shirt. She was down my cock as my girlfriend was rubbing against her back.
We move to the bed and the two girls were licking each other in a sixty-nine. I took turns in amazement at seeing them eat other out and fucking both of them. I got on top of Barbara and was fucking her. She started squirting and gushing pussy cum. Sue got on top of her and Barbara ate her out as I fucked her. Sue was squirting and totally flush . My cock was in seventh heaven as I blew my load deep in Barbara's pussy.
We cleaned up and continued our Sunday together.
"Thanks for that" I told it was the best Valentine's day gift I ever had.
"No problem honey, next time it's you with a man and he fucks you" she said with a smile.
"Oh"

Read Hot Sex Swinger Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment